Kurukshetra University BA 3rd Sem Date Sheet 2017

Written By - Drishty

Kurukshetra University BA 3rd Sem Date Sheet 2017 - You can find here Date Sheet of Bachelor of Arts (BA) (Subsidary) third semester (ALSO FOR RE-APPEAR CANDIDATES) Examination will be held in 2017.
University : Kurukshetra University

Programme : Bachelor of Arts (BA)

Annual/Semester : Semester

Exam Date :

Time of Examination : 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M. (EVENING SESSION)

Exam Session : May 2017

Contact Number : 01744-238169, 01744-238518

Contact Address : Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra  Haryana, India  Pin - 136119

Official Website : www.kuk.ac.in

DATE SUBJECT & PAPER
Electronics Paper-I: Opamp & Linear Integrated Circuits-I (Theory) Geography Paper-201: Physical Geography-II
Health & Physical Education (Theory) (For Regular Candidates only) Health & Physical Education (Theory) (For Re-appear 2012-13)
Health & Physical Education (Theory) (For Re-appear 2013-14 & 2014-15 Candidates)
Mathematics Paper BM-231: Advanced Calculus (For B.A. Candidates)
Zoology Paper-I: Life and Diversity of Chordates-I
English (For BA Regular Candidates only)
English (For BA Re-appear 2012-13 to 2014-15 Candidates) Electronics Paper-II: Digital Electronics-I
Hindi(Elective)
Punjabi (Elective)
Sanskrit (Elective)
Urdu (Elective)
Hindi(Elective) (for Re-appear 2011-12)
Sanskrit (Elective)(for Re-appear 2012-13)
Mathematics Paper BM-231: Advanced Calculus (For B.Sc Candidates)
Mathematics Paper BM-232: Partial Differential Equations (For B.A. Candidates)
Public Administration (Central Administration) Zoology Paper-II: Mammalian Physiology-I
Mathematics Paper BM-232: Partial Differential Equations (For B.Sc Candidates)
Political Science Paper-I: Opt.(i) Western Political Thinkers-I Political Science Paper-I: Opt.(ii) Indian Political Thinkers
Functional English
Agro Services Paper-I
Tourism and Travel Management Paper-V: Geography of Tourism
Mass Communication & Video Production Paper-I: Writing for Electronics Media
Early Childhood Care & Education Paper-I: Guiding Young Children: Principles, Practices &
Programme
Statistics Paper-I: ST-301: Elementary Inference (For re-appear 2012-13)
Statistics Paper-I: ST-301: Elementary Inference
Bio-Chemistry Paper-VII: Intermediary Metabolism-I
Genetics Paper-V: Molecular Genetics-I
EEM Paper-I: Operational Principles & Repair of Audio Equipment
Bio-technology Paper-VI: Immunology
Industrial Microbiology Paper-I: Microbial Physiology
Environment Science. Paper-VI: Renewable & Non-Renewable Energy Resources
Geology Paper-U GEOL-301: Palaeontology
Industrial Chemistry Paper-I (Theory) (For Regular candidates only)
Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics Paper-I: Course No.201: Food Science
Instrumentation Paper-I: Instrumentation Mechanisms & Optical Instrumentation-I
EEM Paper-I: Operational Principles & Repair of Audio Equipment (For Re-appear 2013-14
Candidates)
Industrial Chemistry Paper-I (Theory) (For Re-appear 2012-13 to 2014-15 candidates)
Economics Paper-II: Macro Economics-I
Agro Services Paper-II
Tourism and Travel Management Paper-VI: Major Destination of India
Statistics Paper-II: ST-302: Sample Surveys (For Re-appear 2012-13)
Statistics Paper-II: ST-302: Sample Surveys
Bio-Chemistry Paper-VIII: Intermediary Metabolism-II
Genetics Paper-VI: Population Genetics and Biometrics-I
EEM Paper-II: Microprocessor 8085 (Theory)
Bio-technology Paper-VII: Molecular Biology
Industrial Microbiology Paper-II: Environmental Microbiology-I
Env. Science Paper-VII: Natural Resources and Forest Management
Geology Paper-U GEOL-302: Stratigraphy
Industrial Chemistry Paper-II: (Theory) (For Regular candidates only)
Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics Paper-II: Course No.202: Microbiology
Instrumentation Paper-II: Measurement Techniques and Transducers
EEM Paper-II: Microprocessor 8085 (Theory) (For Re-appear 2013-14 Candidates)
Industrial Chemistry Paper-II: (Theory) (For Re-appear 2012-13 to 2014-15 candidates)
Mathematics Paper BM-233: Statics (For BA Candidates)
Additional English in lieu of Compulsory ; Hindi/Punjabi/Sanskrit/Urdu (for B.Sc. Candidates)
Hindi (Compulsory)
Punjabi (Compulsory)
Sanskrit (Compulsory)
Urdu (Compulsory)
Hindi (Compulsory) (for Re-appear 2011-12)
Sanskrit (Compulsory) (for Re-appear 2012-13)
Mathematics Paper BM-233: Statics (For B.Sc Candidates)
Additional English (for B.A. candidates)
Sociology (Methods in Social Research)
Indian Classical Dance (Kathak) Paper-I (Theory)
Societal Issue of Human Rights & Duties in India-I
Computer Applications Paper-I: Web Designing Fundamentals
Computer Applications Paper-I: Introduction to Web Designing-I (For Re-appear 2013-14
Candidates)
Fine Arts Paper-A (Theory)
Fashion Designing Paper-201: Fashion Designing
Chemistry Paper-VIII:CH-201: Inorganic Chemistry (Theory) (For Regular candidates only)
Chemistry Paper-VIII:CH-201: Inorganic Chemistry (Theory) (For Re-appear 2012-13 to 2014-15
candidates)
Computer Applications Paper-II: Data Base Management Systems
Computer Applications Paper-II: RDBMS Using MS-Access (For Re-appear 2013-14 Candidates)
Social Work Paper-I : Direct Methods of Social Work Practice
Social Work Paper-I : Direct Methods of Social Work Practice (for Re-appear 2012-13)
Defence Studies Paper-I : Opt.(A) Military Thinkers & Military History
Defence Studies Paper-I : Opt.(B) Study of War
Computer Science Paper-I: Data Structures
Computer Science Paper-I: Data Structures Using ‘C’ (For Re-appear 2013-14 Candidates)
Commercial Art, Designing & Painting Paper-A (Theory) Advertising Foundation
Rural Industrialization (Location & Management-I)
Office Management
Marketing
Chemistry Paper-IX: CH-202: Physical Chemistry (Theory) (For Regular candidates only)
Chemistry Paper-IX: CH-202: Physical Chemistry (Theory) (For Re-appear 2012-13 to 2014-15
candidates)
Music (Vocal) Paper-I (Theory)
Music (Tabla) Paper-I (Theory)
Computer Science Paper-II: Software Engineering
Computer Science Paper-II: Structured System Analysis and Design (For Re-appear 2013-14
Candidates)
Chemistry Paper-X: CH-203: Organic Chemistry (Theory) (For Regular candidates only)
Chemistry Paper-X: CH-203: Organic Chemistry (Theory) (For Re-appear 2012-13 to 2014-15
candidates)
Philosophy Paper-III: Opt.(i) Logic-I (Indian & Western)
Philosophy Paper-III: Opt.(ii) Logic & Scientific Method-I (Indian & Western)
Psychology (Social Psychology)
Punjabi (Compulsory) for B.Sc. (For Re-appear 2012-13 to 2014-15 Candidates)
Hindi (Compulsory)for B.Sc. (common with Paper XVI of B.Sc. Bio-Informatics III Semester)
Punjabi (Compulsory) for B.Sc. (For Regular candidates Only)
Sanskrit (Compulsory) for B.Sc.(common with Paper XVI of B.Sc. Bio-Informatics & Paper- 205 of B.Sc. Fshion Designing III Semester)
Sanskrit (Compulsory) for B.Sc.(common with Paper-205 of B.Sc. Fshion Designing III
Semester) 2012-13 Syllabus
History Opt.(i) Political History of India (1526-1857AD)
History Opt.(ii) Socio Economic History of India (1526-1857 AD)
A.I.H. Culture & Archaeology Paper-I: Social History of India (From the earliest times to 1200 AD)
History Opt.(i) History of India (1526-1857) (for Re-appear 2012-13 syllabus)
History Opt.(ii) Socio Economic History of India (1526-1857) (for Re-appear 2012-13 Syllabus)
Physics Paper-V: Computer Programming and Thermodynamics
Botany Paper-I: Biology and Diversity of Seed Plants-I
Home Science Course No.201: Physiology
Music (Instrumental) Paper-I (Theory)
Music (Instrumental) Paper-I (Theory) (For Re-appear 2012-13)
Paper-I: Introduction to Hatha Yoga
Physics Paper-VI: Wave and Optics-I
Botany Paper-II: Plant Anatomy


Blog, Updated at: 02:32

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Kurukshetra University B.Com 2nd Sem Result May 2016

Kurukshetra University B.Com 2nd Sem Result May 2016  - You can find & check here result of Kurukshetra University Bachelor of Commerce ...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.